No Frills. Just Get It Done.
For flight schools and pilots looking for the industry’s top EASA-approved Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) program as specified by FCL.245.A Advanced UPRT, this is it. It is a no-frills course provided by the UPRT world leader.
- 1.5-Day 3-Flight EASA-compliant UPRT
- 3 X 1.1-hour flights addressing EASA-specified inflight training elements (close proximity of training airspace allows a full 3.0 hours of training area time dedicated to UPRT as required by EASA)
- 5.0 hours of EASA-defined ground instruction
- Training Aircraft
- Slingsby T67M200 Firefly
- Delivery Only at APS’s location in Europe in The Netherlands
- Competitive Pricing Assured
- Volume and Multi-year Contract Discounts Available
Important Safety Notice
This program is being provided by APS in response to EASA-defined regulatory minimums. Although APS unquestionably provides the best-in-class solution for these minimum requirements, it is important to understand that EASA’s regulatory upset training requirements have significant gaps that do not comprehensively mitigate the threat of Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I). As such, although APS will provide this program, it is not recommended by APS. The APS-approved minimum UPRT program is the Professional Pilot Upset Training course also provided in Europe and all other APS training locations worldwide.